Friday, November 5, 2010

Newbie

I am new ... to blogger, that is. I did have a blog on myspace a while back but eventually myspace began to creep me out a little and facebook became just SO much cooler and I cancelled my myspace account and thus my blog. Since I shut down my writing outlet my life has been rather dull (exclude graduating from dental school, moving to a new city, starting a new job, and adopting two kittens from a shelter). So now, I'm BACK! That is your cue to Get Excited!
ANYway, since this is a fresh start, here's a little bit about me:


The real life me is way cooler than the e-me.
I don’t understand the purpose of lawn ornaments.
Yellow is my favorite color, yet I rarely wear it.
I eat peanut butter by the spoonful.
I want to know if people really eat Cheerio’s to lower their cholesterol.
I have more pairs of shoes than are seemingly necessary- and I don't care.
I love the sunshine, I love the fresh air -mostly things that require not living in Ohio.
I like Snapple Real facts.
I love hummus.
I rarely watch tv yet am obsessed with Scrubs , Cash Cab, and the HG network.
My least favorite word starts with an ‘m’ ends with a ‘t’ and has ‘ois’ in the middle.
I often wonder why the word vegetarian means I eat vegetables but the word humanitarian doesn’t mean I eat humans.
I workout at least 5 days a week … it keeps me sane.
I enjoy painting but dental school resulted in a temporary lapse of creativity.
I love kids and babies- I love that I can give them back when the poop and cry.
I detest barbeque sauce.
I eat everything out of a mug.
I want my own teapot.
I’m addicted to Burt Bee’s lifeguard chapstick.
I grew an inch when I was 23.
I eat a bag of grapes in 2 days. For real.
I laugh ridiculously loud.
My glass is half full.

That's all for now, be back with more exhilarating posts.
-ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment